Monday, January 10, 2011

In Loving Memory Of.....

When I started this adventure, I was excited about the opportunity to meet all these amazing families and get to laugh at all the toddlers as they play and pinch the cheeks of sweet roly poly infants and most of all, play with the piggies of all the newborns. What I didn't expect though, was how much these families would turn into friends. Especially when they buy a newborn package and I then get the honor of watching those precious newborns grow through out the year and into those cute stumbling toddlers!

Today though, I got a phone call that I never imagined I would ever get....one of my newborns that I've been watching grow over the past year passed away today. I don't know the details but I do know I cried for her. As  the mother of 3 children and one only being 16 months old herself, my heart ached for her. The mother of another client called me this evening to let me know the news. Since I'm doing her daughter's wedding this year, I naturally assumed she was calling for that. I was devastated when I learned otherwise.

This was her first and only child and she loved that boy with every bone in her body. I can't begin to express how sad I am for her and her family. Always hug your children and never take them for granted.

                                           <3 IN LOVING MEMORY OF WYATT <3


1 comment:

  1. Very well put. I cried when you told me who it was even though I didn't know them personally I've always enjoyed looking at their pictures. I just cried again as I read what you wrote. Very well put. I could not imagine the loss she is growing through. I do hope and pray though that she has the strength to carry on.

    ReplyDelete