Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011! What's going to happen in the new year?????

I started my venture in photography as my resolution for 2010.....this year, I'm sticking with the same theme and will be breaking out of my comfort zone and learning new and exciting things about the photography world. I'm always looking for inspiration (not impersonation!) and trying to learn more about how to make your images look the best they can. I recently started playing around with a new editing program and I am totally in love with it! I realize my taste and style is not the same as everyone else's so don't worry, if you like old style better (and sometimes it DOES look better) don't be afraid to ask for the Picasa style ( as this was the old program I used. And will still probably resort back to if need be) I've posted a few Before and Afters so you can get a feel of what's to come. The left will be the Picasa version and the right is the new Lightroom version. I've already had a ton of opinions on the Facebook page and it is split down the middle on which 'you' like better.

 The top is the Lightroom version and the bottom is the old version


 The top is my old version and the bottom is the new Lightroom

No comments:

Post a Comment