Friday, January 28, 2011

Birth Sessions!

As a mother of 3 kids myself, I am well aware of how exciting and scary giving birth can be. I personally had 3 C sections. While it of course was not my first choice as I laid there failing to progress, but everyone has their own story and that is mine. (a very shortened version anyway ;)  ) Every birth is different but I bet we all look back and think, wow...I really don't remember much! Obviously we recall the first time we see our beautiful knew baby but what about the other stuff?

A birth session is just that....a session to capture you giving birth! I know, it sounds icky :p but honestly, it can be very creative and beautiful. Its not all the gross part about it, its focused on you and the anticipation of your new arrival.

Here is a link to give you a better idea.  http://www.dfwbirthphotographer.com/home/

Since I am unfortunately unable to be on-call like this session would need, not everyone will be able to experience this. I will take names and EDDs of anyone interested and I am willing to meet or speak with you and your Dr or midwife if they wish. Since I am a Pediatric Nurse, this is nothing new to me as I saw several deliveries while in nursing school :) I may cry with you but no worries here on fainting!

No comments:

Post a Comment