Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Congrats Lisa and Nick

I met Lisa through another client of mine and I'm so glad I did! She was a JOY to work with! The complete opposite of a bridezilla. She was actually one of my very first wedding bookings! I did their E Session last May on the waterfront just a few weeks before they moved to El Paso where Nick found a new job. They came back to Louisville and held their ceremony and reception at http://www.mellwoodartcenter.com/. It was beautiful, full of laughter, tons of out of town guests and it was HOT! And I don't mean sexy hot (although the are) I mean heat hot! After several days of wondering if rain would possibly bring the ceremony inside, the sun came out blazing! Nobody cared and it went off without a hitch. I loved this entire group of images so it was hard to choose my faves for the blog but here goes......










 Lisa insisted I pose for a picture with her so TADA....below is the face behind the camera!




                                         Seriously......the BEST mom and daughter dance ever!
                                        They had a blast and we all enjoyed watching the show!



No comments:

Post a Comment