Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Chris and Shannon

Chris is a college/Fraternity friend of my husbands whom I've know for several years now. He has finally jumped on the band wagon of settling down and has given his heart to Shannon <3. They met back in middle school and after reuniting this year, they discovered they were brought back together for a reason! She is school teacher for JCPS and while he currently works for Humana, he is attending Seminary school to be a minister. We thought it would be fitting to do their E Session on campus and what a gorgeous campus it is! I had never been to the Southern Baptist Seminary Campus before (and am patiently waiting to hear if they will allow me to come back) and I'm so glad I got the chance to do a session there.












No comments:

Post a Comment