Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Winter Project :)

I tried the whole blogging thing when I first started this whole photography venture but......I didn't get real far
 :(. I'm just not a blogger person and didn't really know what to say. Soooooo, I'm gonna give it another shot!

As most of you already know, I specialize in children and babies. And I think I can say 'specialize' honestly as I seem to have become the 'Child Whisperer' :) Believe it or not, all kids are pretty much the same. They all like bribes! lol....Seriously though, you just have to know what kids like and most of all, what they DON'T like. Which is someone always telling them what to do. This is why I always begin the session asking (with the ones that understand and it usually starts around the age of 2) "what do YOU want to do?" This always seems to do the trick. I let them do what they want to do as long as they do a few things I want to do. We work together and it just seems to mesh :)

I do other things as well......weddings, engagements, maternity, seniors and special events. I don't advertise weddings as much because I haven't found the self confidence in doing those as I have with family portraits BUT, if you like my work (which I'm always willing to share) and you want me, GREAT....I'm more then happy to :) I am pleased to say I've even booked my first destination wedding to Daytona Beach next May. I am super excited about this and very honored she chose me to go with her! I've done her family session, engagement session and just last week, her Boudoir session! Oh, did I forget to mention I do those too ;) You can look for those sessions on Facebook under LacePhotography. I felt it was better to keep the two styles separate.













Since starting my business back in Jan (2010), I've booked over 100 sessions and have met tons of great people. Most I like to call friends! I just want to say a HUGE thanks to everyone who believed in me, booked me and stayed with me! Referrals are the biggest form of flattery and I am grateful for each and everyone of them!

1 comment:

  1. I've been following you for a while on here, glad to see you posting. I look forward to keeping up with you. And, I love your second picture ;) That is one cute little boy.

    ReplyDelete